Every thing you must know before to rent a yacht with us. Check Answers here, if you can’t find and answer, contact us (Whatsapp or email) ,
- Could you please let me know how far you are from the Villa Del Palmar in Cancun? Do you pick us up?
We have Yachts at at 1 mile ( https://goo.gl/maps/aW38ioBEKV22 ) or at 3 miles ( https://goo.gl/maps/vPByDbWEC7x ) from hotel in area of Playa Mujeres, both are on the area of Palmar hotel, Secrets Playa Mujeres, Finest Resort, Dreams Play Mujeres, Beloved, Riu Dunamar.
In 8 hrs reservation we include round trip private transportation free (cost 100)
- We would want to go on your Sea Ray 55ft or something similar that has a large bed on the front bow and nice seating area for lunch.
SeaRay have the large bed of both but for 3 any is fine. SeaRay 55FT have a floating bed to lay out over the water.
- What is the policy if the weather is not good?? My daughter cannot handle rough seas.
In the event an activity or tour is cancelled for authority due weather conditions and you are unable to reschedule, you will be receive an immediate (in 48 hours or less) 100% refund.
If you believe that weather is not fine for you we can cancel it one day before without problem
At Isla Mujeres water is very calm every time, there are places to stop there and swim (as you see on videos)
Sometimes cross to Isla (20 min ) have a cross wind,
Searay yacht roll a little more than Carver
We recommend bring a seek pill (Dramamine or similar) to take 1 hr before departure, only a few people seek but if you believe is possible take it, after seek is useless
- Where can I find comments of your boats?
- My son is Gluten Free. Can the quesadilla be made on Gluten Free tortillas? Can we request different food? specific drinks?
We can provide your requirement of drinks and gluten free.
- Do you have speakers that our phones can connect to for music?
Yes Yachts have blue-tooth to connect your device.
- Our goal is to see beautiful views on the water, some snorkeling and mostly relaxing, FYI,
At Isla Mujeres, this is guaranteed!
- Are there other Islands to visit out of Isla Mujeres?
Yes, If you have more time on rents of 8 hrs we can visit Isla Blanca area at north of Playa Mujeres, Or longer to Boca Iglesias area and mangles there.
Isla Contoy can be visited only by a tour. Is a National reserve and Yachts are not allowed to dock there, you can turn around but if you want to stop and walk we can arrange a boat to do it (with an extra cost).
- Can we swim with Whale sharks from yachts?
This activity has a season of May 15th to Sep 15th and is restricted to small boats with spetial license (similar to Isla Contoy) we can arrange it if you want a combination of Yacht and whale shark tour.